These are a great appetizer,and are very simple to make!
Deepfried Donair Egg RollsThese are a great appetizer,and are very simple to make!Leigh-Ann Comeau
Egg Roll Wraps
- Take an eggroll wrapper and lay flat on a clean surface.
- Put some donair meat in the middle of the wrap and a slice of mozza cheese ( u want enough ingred. to fill the wrap, but yet be able to seal it easy also )
- Take one side of the wrap and fold it over the ingred.,wet the edge with some water and fold the other side ontop of the first half and press and seal. Now u will have a rectangle shape,so u will need to seal the ends. Just fold the ends over a little,press and seal again with some water.
- Have your deep fryer ready with hot oil,and only put a couple of the eggrolls in at a time ,seal side first. When nicely browned and floating on the top,than flip over to the other side for a few minutes....scoop your eggrolls out of the oil and let cool on a rack ontop of some paper towel.
- Repeat until all your eggrolls are cooked. You can keep them warm in the oven on a cookie sheet,lined with paper towel or parchment paper, on a rack until u have them all cooked.
- Put them on a plate and use some donair sauce for dipping them in.