This omelet is full of your favorite veggies and loads of shredded cheese.
Fully Loaded OmeletThis omelet is full of your favorite veggies and loads of shredded cheese.Leigh-Ann Comeau
Bacon, precooked cut in pieces
Green pepper, diced
Red pepper, diced
- Cut up all veggies & shred the cheese beforehand. You can use any veggie of your choice & any type of cheese.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl & mix together.Add the same number of tbsp. of water to the number of eggs. Mix together and season with salt, pepper and parsley flakes.NOTE: the water is what makes your egg mixture light & fluffy.
- In a non-stick pan,on low-med. heat,add some butter,than your egg mixture.Slowly cook & use a spatula around the edges to make sure it is not sticking and tilting your pan so all the liquid runs to the sides .When your omelet is no longer runny you are ready to add your toppings.
- Add your toppings & evenly spread out, leaving a little away from the edges. Add your shredded cheese and let cook a few mins.
- Gently with your spatula,flip 1/2 of the omelet ontop of the other 1/2.Let it sit a few mins. than flip your omelet over onto the other side.
- NOTE: to make it easier to flip your fully loaded omelet the second time, use a lg. plate to cover the top of your pan,turn your pan upside down while holding the plate in place. Your omelet will now be on the plate & u can easily slide it back into the pan!
- Let heat until cheese is melted and your omelet is a nice golden brown. Serve on a plate & garnish with a sprig of parsley. This omelet can be cut in half & made into 2 servings also.