These pork chops are done on a ribbed, cast iron pan, on top of the stove,to give it that nice grilled look!
Grilled Pork ChopsThese pork chops are done on a ribbed, cast iron pan, on top of the stove,to give it that nice grilled look!Leigh-Ann Comeau
- Oil your cast iron grill pan well with some papertowel & cooking oil. This will help prevent your chops from sticking. You want your chops at room temp. also. This will help in evenly cooking them.
- Put your grill pan on a med. high heat,and let warm up first...u want to to hear a sizzle when u place your chops on the grill but not too hot as to burn them ,so u may have to adjust the temp.
- Season your pork chops with sea salt,pepper and fresh rosemary (that has been cut up some,i just use my kitchen scissors) on both sides. When your grill is nice and hot,with tongs,add your chops and let cook for about 10 mins. or until nicely browned with perfect grill marks .
- U may want to lift up your chops with the tongs after a few minutes, just to check that they are not burning and that the heat isn't to high.When your chops look done on the one side,flip them over to the other side and do the same.It will take approx. 25 mins to cook your chops.
- You don't want to overcook them,as they will be dry & tough.So u will need to see a tinge of pink in the middle.This will help ensure that they are nice & juicy.
- Serve with a salad,baked potato,or any side-dish of your choice.Enjoy!